My client a highly regarded executive search company are looking for an experience Salesforce Business Analyst.
The SF BA will be working on Salesforce and related applications/ integration requirements on the Salesforce Lightning Platform. This will include working with a wide variety of user groups.
The SF BA will be following the full life cycle from stakeholder requirement elicitation through to working closely with the delivery team and third party teams/ suppliers. You must be able to communicate well with customers and stakeholders of varying technical abilities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with the wider IT Team supporting Architecture and Analysis
- Closely collaborating with the Product Manager to identify new potential capabilities
- Managing the business requirements gathering and processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Four years of experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst
- Basic Understanding of Salesforce App Exchange, Automation, Data Management, Reports and Dashboards
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
- Stakeholder management
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Atlassian Jira and MS Visio experience