SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD DEVELOPER - STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN - 6+ months
A Salesforce Gold Partner is hiring a Marketing Cloud developer for their specialist team. The Partner is going through a period of rapid expansion, with a number of new clients and projects signed on for 2022. The Partner is a Swedish start-up, specialising in the delivery of custom Marketing Cloud solutions to all types of business in Sweden.
The Marketing Cloud sector is becoming increasingly competitive as the Salesforce market grows in the Nordics. This Partner has quickly been recognised as one of the best when it comes to generating value through CRM. Their current clients, which you would be working with, range from non-profits to huge financial instituations.
This is a great opportunity to increase your Marketing Cloud skillset, and show what you can do with the platform in a variety of environments.
**This role can be completed remotely, but ONLY
within Sweden** Your Role:
- Implement solutions for a variety of clients by designing code that is efficient, scalable, and easily adopted by internal teams
- Design user stories that align with the client's requirements
- Use your experience to prioritise development tasks based on their complexity
- Identify and report technical risk factors and relevant impediments
- Identify problems, design and implement resolutions
- Maintain code and configuration items in the Version Control System (VCS)
- Adopt and disseminate coding standards
- Participate in code review sessions
- Setup and maintain build automation
- Execute and maintain builds across staging and production environments
- Author and maintain project documentation
- Participate in meetings, technical workshops and demos project stakeholders and clients
- Demonstrate features to key stakeholders
- 2+ years experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of XML; JSON; REST
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience of email marketing; email studio
- Experience of API development & a variety of integrations
You will be joining a rapidly growing Salesforce Partner as they continue to secure some of the biggest clients in Sweden. Their list of projects continues to grow, so demand for your services is more than likely to stretch beyond the initial 6 months.
The client specialises in Marketing Cloud but also assists in Sales, Service, Experience and CPQ implementations. There is plenty of scope for your work to have an impact not only with external clients, but with the Partner's internal systems too. Next Steps:
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with candidates ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role then please apply today.
If this is not the exact role you are looking for, get in touch anyway. This client is one of many that are hiring in early 2022. Please apply with your CV and a brief overview of what you are looking for (e.g. role, location, salary). I will give you a call to discuss your skillset further, as the market is booming right now and I'm sure I can help you find what you are looking for.
Alternatively, reach out on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaunforster/ ☎ +46 8 502 425 42
☎ +44 191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)