Salesforce Developer wanted for a partner who just won a massive project in Salesforce. This project will last for a few years. It's involving a multi Salesforce Cloud implementation over 20+ countries. It's one of the biggest implementations happening in the market!
The company is arguably one of the most flexible partners in the ecosystem. Some people of the company are working abroad - delivering quality is the most important! The partners are very passionate & ambitious. They want to bring the company to the next level and searching the right people to join their journey.
As a developer you'll be involved in this project from start to finish. As it will involve Sales/Service/Community Cloud, CPQ, FSL, Mulesoft, etc.. It's an amazing chance to learn more all-round and take your career to the next level.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce as a developer
- Salesforce certifications are considered as a +
- Lightning AND/OR Apex, VisualForce, Aura, etc..
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You are disciplined, self-motivated and a team-player
- Full working rights in Belgium without VISA sponsorship
- Challenging (international) environment & projects
- Competitive salary and advantages
- Working on one of the most innovative project in the market
- Flexibility and a collaborative environment
- More advantages to discuss when applying below 😉
There are multiple positions - so if you think you're overqualified or lack experience - please do get in touch. Send your CV today to email@example.com
or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.