Salesforce Developer - Remote - $100k+ The Role
Do you get excited about all things Salesforce? Do you enjoy creating first-rate customized solutions within the Salesforce platform?
A rapidly growing Salesforce Partner is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to join their team! As the Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing custom solutions within the Salesforce platform for new and existing clients. You will be part of a highly skilled team of Salesforce Developers, working on various Salesforce Clouds like Sales and Service Cloud.
This opportunity will allow you to advance your knowledge of Salesforce as well as other platforms within the Salesforce ecosystem. This role offers a competitive base salary contingent on experience. In addition, they offer health benefits, 401K, and PTO.
Does this opportunity sound interesting to you? Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing custom interfaces and solutions on the Salesforce Lightning platform using Visualforce, Apex, LWC and other technologies to test and deploy client software and applications.
- Pursue ways to improve processes and productivity using SFDC, and make recommendations to support a rapidly growing organization
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assigned user stories, identify and resolve gaps in functional user stories / business requirements, provide user-story estimations.
- Assist in writing technical design and approach documentation as needed.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify issues and provide solutions
- Extensive Salesforce experience
- Excellent understanding of Apex, Lightning Web Components, and Visualforce
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on (303) 558-4386 or firstname.lastname@example.org