Salesforce Consultant, Fully Remote: $90,000 - $145,000
My Client, a Salesforce Partner that focuses on helping Nonprofits, is looking to build out their consulting team!
This opportunity will give you the ability to grow your Salesforce implementation portfolio by working with Nonprofits in varying size from small foundations, to large, multinational organizations. You will be assisting these organizations to leverage Salesforce to drive tangible results and make a lasting difference. This role offers a competitive base salary contingent on experience.
Sound like something you're interested in?
Roles & Responsibilities
- Functional leader for Customer Engagements
- Lead functional and business process team
- Develop custom flows
- Provide expertise during sales efforts and gather business requirements
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to identify needs
- Translate technical functionality to non-technical client leadership
- Integrate business needs and technology solutions for clients
- Manage resource requirements for each project
- Development of proposals as needed
- Understand and develop custom objects as needed
- Strong analysis skills to drive insights from data and make business recommendations
- Experience with Nonprofit Success Package Cloud
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate consensus-building skills
- Extensive Salesforce experience
- Active Salesforce certifications and willingness to achieve additional certifications
if you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Consulting role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.