Salesforce Contract CloudCraze/ B2B Developer, Remote - PST - Rate: $60-90/ Hr
This company is looking for skilled salesforce CloudCraze Developers to enhance their company's platform. This company is a leader in business and technology consulting. They are a hard working company that used technology to solve challenges and deliver innovative solutions in the business world. The work hard to achieve the best outcomes while always having their client's best interests.
This company requires a team willing to approach things differently. They are a business willing to sift through the global business patterns that have existed for decades and disrupt those patterns to reach digital efficiency.Role:
You will be working with a team of about 3 developers to integrate CloudCraze into the company's day to day work flows.Requirements: Must Haves:
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce B2B Commerce configuration and administration
- Salesforce B2B Commerce developer
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working within a defined SDLC that includes source code management and deployment tools such as Jira, Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket
- 4+ years of experience on Salesforce & complatform
- 2+ years of experience in integration of systems using REST APIs
- 3+ years of experience with Agile or iterative development methodologies
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science\
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience with comsystem development
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Experience with Salesforce Community Cloud
- Experience working with SFDC coding standards
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working with Salesforce out of box features
This is an opportunity to gain access to cutting edge technologies and expand your skillset within the salesforce ecosystem
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Developer role within the Finance industry, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303)-558-4373 or firstname.lastname@example.org