Salesforce Developer - Remote - $105K + Bonus
One of my clients in the Pacific Northwest is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their Business Systems team! This is a unique opportunity to work in a techno-functional role interacting with various teams and business units. This role is fully remote and has a 10% bonus! About the Role:
- Working with stakeholders, department leaders and Salesforce team to understand pain points and create effective solutions
- Design and develop Salesforce solutions using Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Implement 3rd party tools using custom code when needed
- Create solutions between Salesforce and other integrated systems when necessary
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Comfortability with Apex, LWC, Visualforce, APIs
- Salesforce certifications desired but not necessary
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Developer role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role: or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or email@example.com