Salesforce Technical Architect | $180k-220K | Remote
A Salesforce organization is looking to add a Salesforce Technical Architect to their team. This person will work together with other business analysts to build technical solutions. Depending on the project, you will be asked to configure the solution within the Salesforce platform and/or perform custom development and may be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation. This person should come from a technical background and be comfortable with integrations.We are seeking…
- Someone to provide Salesforce architecture solutions for projects that involve Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud.
- Experience with writing up requirements and technical architecture documentation for the Development team
- Experience with Mentorship of Salesforce Consultants and developers
- Experience being a key stakeholder in a Salesforce.com implementation
- Experience with interfacing with clients and leading discovery Sessions
- Experience with developing, configuring, and supporting the Salesforce product suite including Sales, Service and Community Cloud
- Experience Lightning Components, Visualforce, Apex, (controllers, triggers, batch, etc.)
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Technical Architect role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.