Salesforce Solution Architect, CPQ - 100% Remote, $120-140k
A built-out team is seeking an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to support the execution of ongoing projects. If you're looking to join a team that is passionate about Salesforce and work in a highly-collaborative team setting as they finish out a couple high priority projects reach out! Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Serve as the strategy/architectural lead for a solid team
- Lead project teams and manage others through critical decisions in Integrations
- Take the lead in managing relationships with stakeholders and cross-functionally within business
- Experience managing complex Salesforce implementations & integrations
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience; preferably with team lead experience
- 3+ years' experience of maintaining/enhancing Flows, Workflows, Process Builders; Apex is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of Sales and Service Cloud
- 2+ years' experience with integration experience
- 3+ years' experience working hands-on with Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce architecture and working in an Agile environment
- Strong collaboration skills while working remote
If you feel like you can exceed in this role we'd like to hear more from you. To be considered, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com