Nonprofit Senior Salesforce Consultant - Remote - $130k+
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant with experience in the Nonprofit industry, who is eager to join a growing Salesforce Partner! With this opportunity, you will be leading a great team of Salesforce professional who share a passionate about Nonprofits. You will have the ability to grow your Salesforce portfolio by working with Nonprofits in varying size. You will be assisting these organizations to drive tangible results using the Salesforce platform and make a lasting difference. This organization offers unlimited PTO, team vacations, and an unlimited personal development budget!
Don't miss out on a chance to get these great benefits!Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Lead a team of Engineers to enhance the nonprofit vision throughout the Salesforce industry
- Use third party tools for Salesforce integrations to deliver financial benefits and improvements across client business
- Salesforce implementation, component building, and configuration of Nonprofit Cloud for client solutions
- Perform data migration, managing, and mapping
- Enhance system quality
- Train client staff and team members on Salesforce features
- 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Consultant
- 3 years of Nonprofit experience
- Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) experience
- Salesforce Certifications (preferably
- Strong leadership abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on email@example.com.