Salesforce Lead - Santa Monica, CA - $150k +
A growing team is seeking an experienced Salesforce SME to support the execution of ongoing projects. If you're looking to join a team that is passionate about Salesforce and work in a highly-collaborative setting that promotes efficiency - consider applying! This position is on-site in West Los Angeles (Santa Monica). This role will eventually transition into the leader of the Technology department, leading the Salesforce team and all IT initiatives moving into a CTO position. Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Serve as the strategy/architectural lead for a growing team
- Take the lead in managing relationships with stakeholders and cross-functionally within business
- Experience managing Salesforce configurations
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience : configurations, customizations to support process automation
- Development with Apex is a plus
- Experience with Lead Generation, API's, Flows
- Salesforce certifications: Administrator, Platform App Builder, PD I
- Maintain 3rd party apps
If you feel like you can exceed in this role we'd like to hear more from you. To be considered, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com