Salesforce Developer Team Lead/Sales Technology Team Lead - 150K + BONUS - HIRING NOW
Interested in being a part of a new digital transformation? In this role you will have the opportunity to do hands on development work, lead a team, and have autonomy over the Salesforce platform. This is a very important hire to our financial services client as this role will have little to no supervision and you will be working very closely with stakeholders. The ideal candidate is local to NYC or is comfortable visiting the office as needed. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Environment management (Full, Partial and Dev. sandboxes)
- Manage the deployment of other third-party applications (i.e. DST/SS&C SalesConnect)
- Develop and manage dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- This job will oversee a team of 5 programmers, both onshore and offshore.
- Experience managing a team of Salesforce developers
- Experience facing off with Sales Management
- 5 years of experience with Platform Development
- 3 years of experience in application development and administration activities in Sales Cloud
- 1 year experience with development activities on the Salesforce Lightning platform which includes: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, LwC, Aura Components, using REST API development and declarative platform tools
- Salesforce Developer and Administrator Certified (+)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits include a base salary of $150k + bonus! This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing financial institution.
If you are interested, contact Sam at email@example.com or call at 347-478-5997.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347)- 478- 5997 or firstname.lastname@example.org