SALESFORCE B2C COMMERCE CLOUD ARCHITECT - COPENHAGEN, DENMARK - 6+ months
A global retailer, with over 25,000 employees and 7,000 stores, is seeking an experienced B2C Commerce Cloud Architect to elevate it's digital sales.
As a B2C Commerce Cloud Architect you will be responsible for designing and developing the client's Salesforce solution. The client is sparing no expense, so this role will give you the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, such as Salesforce Einstein Recommendations.
**This role can be completed remotely, but ONLY
within Europe** Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Provide technology expertise for solution design, and technical implementation of initiatives into Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Accountable for on-time project delivery, adherence to engineering best practices, and ongoing technical process improvements
- Collaborate with business and product stakeholders to understand business, marketing, and technical challenges
- Develop easy-to-use solutions that reduce complexity and minimize dependency on development resources for day-to-day support
- Document and communicate solutions for both internal and external audiences
- Provide direction to engineers and developers and manage architectural risks, solutions at enterprise level
- Be hands-on with code reviews, with the ability to fix issues and code as needed
- Resolve technical problems related to SFCC applications and related integration and for the entire eCommerce ecosystem
- You will have 3+ years experience with Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Critical debugging and process-thinking skills to track issues down and move easily between disparate systems and workflows
- Full-stack development expertise
- Experience with version control systems
- RESTful APIs
- Familiarity various online-merchant-centric services (Payment Gateways, Feeds, Recommendations, Search, etc.)
- Experience with Monetate A/B testing and Coremedia CMS
- Familiarity with the MVC design pattern and templating systems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in ENGLISH
You will be joining a major Salesforce project for a guaranteed 6 months, with a view to extending well beyond. The client had revenue of DKK 19 billion in 2021, and is looking to reinvest in their e-commerce platform to ensure they are ahead of the competition.
This project will be at the forefront of e-commerce innovation, allowing you to use technologies that are hard to come by in the ecosystem. The skills you use here will no doubt put you in high demand for years to come. Next Steps:
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with candidates ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role then please apply today.
If this is not the exact role you are looking for, get in touch anyway. This project is one of many that are kicking off in early 2022. Please apply with your CV and a brief overview of what you are looking for (e.g. role, location, salary). I will give you a call to discuss your skillset further, as the market is booming right now and I'm sure I can help you find what you are looking for.
Alternatively, reach out on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaunforster/ ☎ +46 8 502 425 42
☎ +44 191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)