Sr Salesforce Engineer-Dallas,Texas-$120k+
A rapidly growing company in the education technology sector is looking to bring on a Sr salesforce Engineer to their team. This role will be responsible for implementing and maintaining Salesforce as a Center of excellence for their business units. The Role
- Evaluate business unit standard shifting changes and whether there are overlying concerns between businesses where standardization is possible or if the business requires specific customizations.
- Participate in business unit steering committees to ensure goals for all sectors align
- Deliver Salesforce software solutions across units and maintain overall business perspectives and how they affect all systems
- Responsible for all parts of project life cycle including: gathering requirements, generating designs, providing estimates, coding implementation, and unit testing.
- Handling multiple projects at a time and handling all within allotted time frames.
- Provide technical guidance and training to other engineering team members.
- Keep informed of technical advances, and being able to propose new products.
- 5+ years of Salesforce Experience
- 1 or more certifications within Salesforce
- Experience with CPQ, Service Cloud, Pardot, Conga Composer, Einstein, Database Design, and SQL
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong in Visualforce page and Lightning web component development.
- Proficient in process builder, flow builder, and apex coding.
- Enterprise level experience in Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Bulk) integration with other systems.
- Familiar with front end languages and relational databases.
Only Accepting U.S. Citizen and GC Holder applicants. To apply send your CV to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Kate Murray at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org