Salesforce Developer - Remote - $75 - $100/ hr
Our client an end user of Salesforce is looking for a strong Salesforce Developer to bring on to their team. Interested candidates with Apex experience are encouraged to send their resumes as additional roles may become available as well.Role
- Salesforce DeveloperDuration
- 3 months with extension or conversionHours:
40 hrs/ weekLocation:
$75 - $100 / hrTeam:
will work alongside two Sr Admins and a Jr Admin on a highly customized and complicated Salesforce instance.Desirable Skills:
- Sr Salesforce Developer with Salesforce Certifications
- Strong experience with Force.com Platform (Apex Code, Visualforce, Aura Components, Lightning Framework, Lightning Web Components, SOQL, Unit Testing).
- Experience with complex business system integrations
- Ability to design and optimize and document business processes
- A solid understanding of data structures, data modeling, & database schema is preferred
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels; ability to develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document projects and programs
- Great organization skills, especially in managing complex projects
Please see Masonfrank.com for more Salesforce job opportunities.
Your benefits with Masonfrank:
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303.558.4362 or email@example.com.