An end user in the Pacific Northwest is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their Salesforce team! As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will collaborate with Salesforce Administrators, stakeholders, and department heads to understand business needs in order to create technical solutions. This company prioritizes employee well being and hopes to invest in their employees for the future.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Serve as the Salesforce technical lead with a focus on back-end business systems, data/application integration, and process automation
- Develop and test automations and features for the Salesforce platform in order to support continual business growth
- Develop and test automations and features for the company's large-scale Salesforce org
- Experience as a Salesforce developer and technical lead - ideally experience with other technologies/system integrations
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Platform Developer I
- Experience working with stakeholders and development leaders gathering requirements and prioritizing business systems initiatives
- Fully remote role
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k
If you are interested in an exciting new Senior Salesforce Developer role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.To apply for this role:
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or firstname.lastname@example.org