Role & Responsibilities
Develop and maintain Lightning Components, AppExchange, SFDX, and integration with other third-party solutions
Routinely review code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long-term viability and integrity
Make suggestions and recommendations for modifications and enhancements to system and process improvement and efficiency
Design, code, test, debug, package, and deploy solutions on the Salesforce platform
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance of Salesforce
- Expertise in a number of areas including Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, Data Loader, and other Salesforce development tools.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in the areas of Information Science, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Health insurance plans, dental, and vision
- Wellness incentives
- 401(k) and/or RRSP retirement savings plans with employer match
- Competitive paid vacation time and a free day for your birthday
- Personal/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Flex Time
- Paid parental leave (U.S. candidates)
- Volunteer time off
Alex Phone: 347 - 783 - 6580 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.