Salesforce Technical Architect- Scottsdale, Arizona- $100/HRAbout:
My client, a partner of salesforce is looking for a technical architect who implements business software within the Salesforce ecosystem. They specialize in the suite of products offered by FinancialForce, and are known around the world for their team of highly motivated ERP experts. You will have:
- Proven hands on experience with Apex- Development
- Deployment of Salesforce configurations, developments, and managed/unmanaged packages.
- Designing and develop components with solid Object Oriented Architecture approaches.
- Integration strategies and use of tools such as Dell Boomi and Mulesoft.
- Salesforce and integration expert who can help manage a high volume of integrations on a project that is in-flight.
- Someone to complement the clients skill set and get their hands dirty as needed.
- Have the expertise to guide and consult a client who (while technically savvy) is not keen or experienced on best practices in Salesforce.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4379 or firstname.lastname@example.org