- Someone to provide Salesforce architecture solutions for projects that involve Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud.
- Experience with writing up requirements and technical architecture documentation for the Development team
- Experience with Mulesoft and/or additional integration tools
- Experience being a key stakeholder in a Salesforce.com implementation
- Experience with interfacing with clients and leading discovery Sessions
- Experience with developing and configuring the Salesforce product suite including Sales, Service and Community Cloud
- Experience Lightning Components, Visualforce, Apex, (controllers, triggers, batch, etc.)
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement
- Have and maintain Salesforce Certifications
- Mulesoft Certifications (Nice to have)
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Technical Integration Architect role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.