Salesforce Solutions Director - $190K - WA
This Salesforce Solutions Director role allows you to step into a leadership role and work collaboratively to architect CRM solutions across a variety of applications. You will work directly with C-level executives and stakeholders to map techno-functional solutions and interface with a talented Salesforce team! Experience:
- 8+ years of experience with Salesforce processes and delivering solutions
- Salesforce Solution Architecture/Technical Architecture experience a plus - Experience architecting CRM Solutions
- Extensive integration experience with other systems
- Experience managing a team and Salesforce projects
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building qualities
- Interest in taking on a leadership role and making an impact Next Steps:
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Solutions Director role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.To apply for this role:
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or email@example.com