New challenges and opportunities arise every day. Join today and become part of a massive ecosystem of Salesforce. The client works for the world's largest companies implementing solutions used by hundreds of millions of people every day.
The client is a leading global professional services company, providing a range of services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With employees across 120 countries, the company offers specialised skills across more than 40 industries.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you will analyse and agree on business requirements and user stories with the client.
- You will be designing automation of business processes based on the Salesforce platform.
- You will be designing Salesforce integration with the client's legacy systems and 3rd party platforms.
- You will be providing analytical support for the client and the programming team.
- You will be configuring the solution and automating the processes using Salesforce declarative tools.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce configuration tools.
- Practical experience in implementing at least one of Salesforce products: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud
- Experience in implementing business processes, working with the client and development teams, and understanding critical architectural concepts and the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Working with the largest Salesforce partner in the world.
- Flexible form of employment: B2B or employment contract
- Comprehensive training package - we provide total financing of Salesforce courses and certification and technical and soft training.
☁️If you want to discuss this opportunity further, don't hesitate to get in touch with me on:
T: +44 (0)191 594 9713 (ext 9713)