Salesforce Release Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage change control process for development and release readiness criteria and ensure all changes meet criteria prior to deployment
- Define and manage release readiness and success criteria based on business requirements including proactively identify and mitigate risks and remove obstacles to release
- Monitor all lower environments (Salesforce Sandboxes) for release process / creating and synchronizing sandbox metadata and appropriate data sets
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have experience with at least 2 different Salesforce Cloud platforms (for ex: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Financial Services Cloud) or Installed Applications.
- Experience managing technology projects by working with a cross functional team of salesforce developers, product managers, data engineers, information security experts, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules.
- Expertise with release management tools and concepts (Copado preferred).