Salesforce Developer wanted for an international company in Brussels. This company is definitely one to watch in Belgium as they have amazing growth plans, are forward thinking and constantly innovating.
The team is consistent of Marketing Automation & Salesforce professionals. There's a no-nonsense culture - it's all about getting the work done. The company offers flexibility in terms of remote work and has the best training academy in the market (for every level). We've placed several people in the company and the culture is often described as being part of a family. It's not often that a challenge, a great company culture, managers and these type of career possibilities go hand in hand.
They are currently leveraging from international relationships and also targeting medium sized companies. They are looking to extent their customer database and got a great pipeline! When you would have the chance to join this company, you can be part of their ambitious story while growing yourself on many different levels.
- Salesforce Certifications are a must
- APEX, Lightning, Visualforce
- Experience in both gather requirements to doing technical analysis to delivering quality development to the customer.
- Experience in different industries is a +
- Experience in architecture is a +
- Salary package offered are above average
- The best training in industry
- Working with very experienced like-minded professionals
- Great career possibilities (also on European level)
Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
When you think you're not eligible for the job, contact me for an informal chat to discuss your career opportunities.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.