Salesforce / Pardot Consultant wanted for a well-respected, passionate customer. They have a company culture based upon trust, fairness and openness. The company offers a friendly multicultural environment with interesting projects on an international level.
This customer has been growing steadily throughout the years. As Salesforce projects are booming, they're looking to expand their team even further. They looking for people who are autonomous, curious, focused on customer centricity & delivering quality.
As a Salesforce & Pardot Consultant you will be involved in the project lifecycles from A-Z. It all starts with pre-sales up to the implementation of different clouds while continuing to deliver excellent customer service.
- 2+ years of experience in CRM/Salesforce & Pardot
- You have (a) Salesforce Certification(s)
- You've delivered several lifecycle projects successfully
- You're fluent in English - other languages are a +
- You're eligible to work in the EU
What do you get in return:
- Above market standard salary/benefits
- International project & multinational team
- A company culture based upon trust & fun!
- Working for a stable and financially healthy company
- Continuous learning and development
- Much more to say when applying below 😊
There are multiple positions - so if you think you're overqualified or lack experience - please do get in touch. Send your CV today to email@example.com
or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.