Supporting the growth of the business by driving the overall productivity and effectiveness through administering our CRM system, Salesforce.com.
Reporting to the VP Revenue Operations, responsible for ensuring the business has a 1st class Salesforce instance, whilst managing the roadmap of changes for continuous improvements.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Design, build and maintain reports and dashboards to provide management and Board insights into what has been achieved, and how effective functions are.
- Implement, manage and maintain the tech stack, CRM integrations and mapping.
- Collaborate with Salesforce-related stakeholders to drive data integrity and operational reliability of our standardised business analytics, tools and processes.
- Engagement with a variety of stakeholders to gather & analyse requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality, and new releases.
- Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritisation, design and facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Certified and Demonstrated Senior Salesforce CRM administrator experience in a Lightning environment.
- Strong relationship building an interpersonal skills.
- Experience of implementing and administering a Salesforce CRM solution.
- Sales operations experience desirable
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years of service
- Company Share Scheme
- Private Family Healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
- Latest tech, including Apple MacBook Pro