This Salesforce Business Systems Analyst role will require exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business stakeholders and Information Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include gathering requirements from business partners, writing user stories, and participating in pre/post release testing. Other key priorities will be increasing user engagement and capabilities of the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platform.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Work with the business to come up with solutions for improvements to the Salesforce platform
- Document and translate business requirements into efficient solutions
- Perform data analysis in support of platform improvements and engagement
- Develop documentation and training materials to ensure full understanding and use of Salesforce for the business users
- Responsible for overall system stability when, designing, documenting, and delivering new and existing features within CLM environment.
- Support project planning and managing of business team deliverables
- Collaborate with management to ensure timely and successful resolution of project issues
- Attend/Coordinate/Lead meetings as required
- Wealth Management or Financial Services experience highly preferred
- Self-directed and driven, with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direct supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Subject matter expertise leveraging and using CRM tools to create process efficiencies.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in the implementation of process design and project management
- 3+ years designing and implementing solutions for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platforms
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Let's start with the fun ones:
- Relocation coverage
- Visa sponsorship/transfer
- Health and Wellness stipend monthly (can even be spent on a mani-pedi, massage, etc)
- Errand running services
- Vacation/party planning services
- Competitive compensation package
- Hybrid Commute-Remote Flexibility
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Awesome Culture
- Work Life Balance
- Career Growth Flexibility
If this is a position that you could see yourself in and you are looking for a company that wants to invest in you, Apply now to discuss further! Interviews are taking place immediately.*No third parties. * This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. Not available for C2C/C2H.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com marketplace and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout the USA and abroad. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.