Senior Salesforce Developer-Austin, TX-$120k+
We are working with a client in the Austin Region who is looking to bring an experience Salesforce Developer onto their team. The client works in the SaaS space and is undergoing expansion of their Salesforce platform.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Salesforce implementations as well as integrations with 3rd party applications. In this position, you will be responsible for leading a team of junior developers to come up with technical solutions to the needs of the business.Responsibilities:
- Perform design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of cloud-based applications
- Build and deploy SaaS systems integrations, workflows, and architecture to scale.
- Collaborate with business operations teams to optimize Salesforce investments in Sales Cloud and CPQ
- Assist with IT Support for Level 2 issue escalation and assistance.
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce applications and releases that the business can utilize
- Strong experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and CPQ
- Experience application integration tools and native APIs to enable workflows and data feeds between SaaS platforms and point solutions.
- Experience with APEX, VF Page, LWC, Aura Component development.
- 5+ years in Software Development; preferably Salesforce
- Familiarity with enterprise application integration tool experience like Tableau/MuleSoft
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills
Our client has a competitive Compensation Package and great office and location. If you are interested in learning more please submit your resume to Kate Murray at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org