Salesforce Account Executive - $100k -$120k Base + Commission
Are you a natural business acquisition hunter with a competitive spirit, high drive, and a strong desire to win? Do you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and have a background in solutions and/or technology services within the Salesforce ecosystem? If so, this role is perfect for you! Join this ambitious and rapidly-growing company where you can grow your sales career.
This company, a Salesforce Partner, offers diverse revenue streams, including consulting, outsourcing, and managed services in our primary markets of North America, UKI, and mainland Europe. Our commitment to serving clients of all sizes, from startups to enterprises, sets us apart. As we expand our sales team, we are seeking local talent eager to achieve quotas, leverage partner relationships, and generate leads directly.
- Create regional sales plans aligned with local Sales leadership and business objectives to achieve quota
- Build organic pipeline within your region by establishing partner relationships and generating direct leads
- Arrange and conduct meetings with potential customers to prospect and qualify new business
- Understand customer requirements and develop presentations addressing their business needs
- Negotiate, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Coordinate responses to RFPs, collaborate with presales consultants to create high-quality proposals and SOWs
- Manage the sales order process from qualification to approval and signature
- Act as a promoter of our brand and products
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and events
- Stay up-to-date on new product offerings from channel partners and incorporate them into sales efforts
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships while adhering to company values
- Collaborate with Executive Management, Sales Leadership, Presales & Consulting, Customer Success & Delivery Management to ensure customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Maintain accurate pipeline records in Salesforce CRM system
- Provide accurate monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts
- Track regional market trends and identify new growth opportunities
- Demonstrated experience of at least 2 years in successfully selling Salesforce solutions-based technology and service offerings within a consultative/team environment, while building new business within an existing territory
- Good understanding of Cloud/SaaS platforms, ecosystem technologies, and their benefits across multiple sectors
- Ability to analyze, assess, and address prospects' needs in enterprise accounts, effectively communicating the value of our products and services
- Highly motivated with strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills * Experience in remote selling using screen share/video technology (e.g., Google Meet) to convey value propositions and solution offerings
- Excellent stakeholder and client management skills, able to lead discussions on complex subjects * Self-starting and adaptable to hybrid roles
- Attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Proficient in Gslide for presentation development and collaboration
- Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Comfortable working remotely, collaborating with local and nearshore delivery teams
- Flexible working approach
- Travel to client sites required
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Account Executive role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4421 or email@example.com