Senior Salesforce Administrator, Portland, OR, $110K-130K
Are you seeking an exciting new role at a Salesforce.com end user that is growing out the platform? Join my client's innovative, fast paced business team as the leader in their day to day functionality!
As a part of this quickly growing company you will lead the day to day functionality of an upbeat office as well as train eager individuals. This person will be the liaison between different departments, is a problem solver and an exceptional communicator.Responsibilities:
- Leading day to day management of Salesforce.com and related systems
- Advanced Administration support of the Salesforce environment, including customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, etc.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, business analysts, and users to ensure core systems are built for scale and delivery of key insights
- Act as mentor for other junior system administrators
- 4+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Admin & Advanced Admin Certifications preferred
- Ability to create and provide advanced Workflows, Reports and Dashboards, etc.
- Experience with 3rd party integrations preferred
- Experience with ETL tools preferred
This company offers full benefits, detailed outline for career advancement, the opportunity to further develop your Salesforce skillset, flexible PTO and more!
If you feel like this is a position you would thrive in, please email your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com