Salesforce Solution Architect- Fully Remote- $180k+Job Description
This rapidly growing business and technology consulting firm is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join their team. This company is a top Salesforce Partner where you get to work on enterprise-level projects (that are never under scoped), and you would only be assigned on one or two large projects at a time. As the SA, you will drive the overall solution design and provide consulting services to their clients. You will act as the architecture and technical expert supporting customer deployments of Salesforce in a client-facing and virtual capacity. Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate solution design sessions with business and IT stakeholders through a workshop series
- Translate business requirements to architected solutions that leverage the Salesforce CPQ best practices
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and can clearly communicate its limitations and best practice to customers
- Conduct SA reviews with team prior to design. Develop activities to make sure solutions meet the client's needs
- Leverage Salesforce to execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business requirements into end-to-end technical solutions
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Prior experience providing level of effort estimates for all solution design components
- Comfortable communicating and engaging clients virtually
- Strong expertise in Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) best practices.
- Depth in declarative configuration, coding and customizations and integration techniques to other systems-is a plus!
- Company focuses on employee's work-life balance
- Competitive compensation packages