Salesforce Development Manager
Location: Remote (California HQ)
Salary: $180-190K Base
Date Posted: July 25, 2023
My client is looking for a Manager of Salesforce Development to lead the design and development of custom solutions for internal and external clients. They are a highly innovative company, working on the government level to design custom solutions for external stakeholders. Continue reading to see if you would be a good fit!
- Help lead the development of Salesforce solutions for external stakeholders with a team of 8+ Salesforce professionals
- Translate needs and develop custom solutions using traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Analyze business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API's.
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members.
- 2+ years leading and managing teams of Salesforce Developers, Administrators or Analysts.
- 7+ years of developing complex custom Salesforce solutions.
- 7+ years of Apex, Batch Interfaces, Visualforce and Salesforce design experience.
- 2+ years of Lightning Web Component Development.
- Hands-on experience using JAVA and other OOP languages.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques.
- Expertise with Model View Controller methodologies.