One of my top Clients is looking for an experienced Informatica Integration Developer who is versed in hands-on administration and configuration with the latest Informatica skills. Also looking for a candidate who is experienced with level user support/training requests and has good functional/technical Informatica experience. This will be a 6-month contract position with the possibility of extension. Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities
- BuildING integrations between Salesforce and Informatica. Primarily SAP using Connectors, and Web Services.
- Completing documentation for integrations and assisting the team.
- Experience developing, testing and debuging software in an agile environment
- Must has a minimum of 2 years of development experience with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Integration Services.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of one year of experience integrating Salesforce with multiple applications such as SAP.
- At least 2 years of Hands-on experience in Application and Data Integration.
- Must be well-versed in troubleshooting ETL and database problems that may come up in performance or queries.
This position offers a fully remote schedule at 40 hours per week. Must be available during regular business hours.
To find out more about this position and other exciting contract roles please contact Christina Masso at (949) 570-2398 or email at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (949) 570-2398 or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org