Email Production Specialist|$75-$95k|Irvine CA|Hybrid
A high-growth company is adding an experienced Email Production Specialist to their team. This position will work within Pardot to create and distribute the end to end marketing campaigns for the group, while working alongside an established Salesforce team, account managers, and marketing teams.
This role is ONSITE 3 days a week in Irvine CA.Responsibilities:
- Hands-on role managing the end-to-end email production of email deployments to include creating segments with Pardot smart lists.
- Track effectiveness of targeted email marketing campaigns, report on key metrics
- Create and maintain scheduling of key projects
- Work alongside Marketing teams to create and deploy campaigns
- 2+ years hands-on email marketing experience
- HTML modification, segmentation and reporting
- Experience with ESPs, will train in Pardot
- Excellent written and verbal communication using the English language
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
Lauren at Phone: 949- 688- 2207 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Administrator/Salesforce.com/ADM201/DEV401/Los Angeles/SFDC Admin/Implementation/SFDC BestPractice/California/apex/visualforce/Administrator/LA/Orange County/OC/ San Diego/SD/saleops/San Fernando Valley/La Jolla/ Irvine/ Richmond/ Virginia/ San Diego/ marketing/ email/ html