Salesforce Consultant - Arizona - $85K + Bonus + 401K Match
An established West Coast-based company is looking for a Salesforce Administrator/Consultant to join their Salesforce team! This company prioritizes internal promotions, teamwork, and continued growth within Salesforce.Role & Responsibility:
- Collaborate with Salesforce team members to define requirements, utilize data and reports to understand what enhancements are needed
- Manage projects from conception to implementation
- Continuous enhancements of Salesforce platform
- Experience with Salesforce (Analyst, Project Management, and Consulting experience highly desired)
- Experience with Sales and Service Clouds
- Experience with Jira & Copado
- Comfortable in a client facing role or working directly with stakeholders
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Consultant role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role:
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or firstname.lastname@example.org