Manager of Revenue Systems Technology:
$140K Base Date Posted:
August 2, 2023
My client is a Utah based SaaS company looking for a Manager of Revenue Systems to join their team, this is a company projected to see tremendous growth this year. The Manager of Revenue Systems will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of our Salesforce instance, as well as continuously improving the platform to enable growth.Role responsibilities.
- Serve as the system administrator for the Salesforce environment with ~100+ users across multiple use cases
- Work with the engineering team to help define and implement best use cases of Salesforce as we build platform functionality off of it
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and new releases
- Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with Operations and Finance to ensure all sales and pipeline data is accurate, complete, and easily accessible
- Coordinate and conduct training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Architect
- Administer various revenue-driving tools, including call recording software (Gong, Conversation Insights), email sequencing tools (Outreach, Cadences), oversee iPaaS platform (Tray.io, Zapier) and other revenue-related software.
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption, training and support
- A demonstrated ability to understand, break down and articulate complex Salesforce concepts with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, set clear expectations and work well cross functionally with peers and leadership.
- You are comfortable building prototypes and communicating directly with engineers and business stakeholders on the technical constraints of various approaches.
- Understanding of agile development and iteration
- Strong experience with the Lightning Platform
- CPQ experience is nice to have.
This is a position with an awesome company that allows for great career growth. This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their Salesforce career and enhance their leadership skills. Join as a valued member of this team and organization.