Sr. Salesforce Administrator/Solution Architect Technology:
Orem, UT (Hybrid)Compensation:
$130-140K Base Date Posted:
June 16, 2022
My client is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator/Architect to join their team, this company is looking for a SME to guide their org roadmap. The Salesforce Administrator/Architect will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of our Salesforce instance, as well as continuously improving the platform to enable growth. This role allows for the opportunity for you to get exposure to many different areas of Salesforce and join a company with great culture. Role responsibilities.
- Serve as the system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 120+ users across multiple use cases
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and new releases
- Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Fixing data models will be a large part of the day-to-day duties
- Coordinate and conduct training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Light architecture works for developing and refining the org roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator with exposure to Sales and Service clouds
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption, training and support
- A demonstrated ability to understand, break down and articulate complex Salesforce concepts with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, set clear expectations and work well cross functionally with peers and leadership.
- Salesforec Development skills would be a plus.
- Salesforce Architecture experience would also be a plus.
This is a position with an awesome company that allows for great career growth. This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their Salesforce career and enhance their leadership skills. Join as a valued member of an established team and organization.
***Send CV now to email@example.com
, or call Craig for more information at 303-558-4416