FinancialForce / Salesforce Senior Consultant Role!
My client, a Salesforce Partner, is looking to add a Senior Consultant who has extensive knowledge on the FinancialForce and Salesforce platform to their team. With this full-time
role, you will have the opportunity to lead the team on new and exciting FinanicalForce projects. They offer flexible work hours, PTO, and great health benefits!
- 5 years of Salesforce experience as a Senior Consultant
- 3 years of Financial Force experience
- Financial Force Certification
- Developer or Architect level Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with Flosum, Copado, Gearset, integration tools
- Nice to haves:
- Presales experience
- Git experience
- Accounting background
Role and Responsibilities
- Be a technical and functional lead for a team of FinancialForce Consultants, Engineers, and Project Managers
- Work with clients to identify needs and create solutions
- FinancialForce and Salesforce configuration and implementations
- Gather requirements and lead discovery sessions with clients
- Work with Sales, Service, Experience, and B2B or B2C Clouds
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 20 days of PTO
- Paid holidays
- 401k matching
Send your resume to Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.