Salesforce Consultant, 6 Months, £400 - £500, Fully Remote, Contract, Unique Opportunity!
Salesforce Consultants, if you are looking for your next unique contract opportunity look no further. In this role, you will be working with an exciting partner of mine that is driven to change the Salesforce eco-system for the better. You will be part of a greenfield implementation of Sales, Service CPQ, and Pardot which is all built on the Lightning platform. Responsibilities will include:
- Configure the Salesforce platform using point and click development
- Work alongside the implementation partner and manage expectations on behalf of the client
- Implement Salesforce best practices and process
- Create detailed technical design solutions
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution Experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Worked with Sales, Service, CPQ, and Pardot
- Worked on multiple Salesforce projects and implementations
- Expert configuration skill-set - point and click development
- Strong stakeholder management and requirements gathering
- Must be Salesforce Certified
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.