This leading and large client in the education industry if looking for someone to join their exceptional London Salesforce team in their stunning offices.
This role requires 3 days per week spent in the London office, offering the chance to work on large projects and develop your career in return.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing an established product backlog process
- Prioritising system upgrades based on conversion rate impact
- Working closely with the client's SF vendors and performing configuration as required
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 Years' Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Strong configuration and flows experience
- Sales Cloud Experience, with any marketing experience being a plus
- Salary up to £55,000 DOE
- Bonus of 10%
- Health care