Salesforce Developer - London - Remote/hybrid - End User
An exciting opportunity for a salesforce developer to join an IT company who specialize in the Education sector.
This position can be fully remote although there is an office in London if you prefer to travel to the an office. Paying between £55,000 and £65,000 with bonus and equity options.
☎ 02073370824Note: Only candidates based in the UK with the full right to work will be considered for this position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Coaching junior salesforce developers within the team
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
- Experienced with Communities Cloud
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Developing custom objects and workflow business rules, including Process Builder
- Experience using Salesforce data tools
- Experience with LWC
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce.com integration projects
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Practical experience of using Web Services (Restful and SOAP)
- Understanding of the complete agile software development cycle, good processes and tools required to achieve great results
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Quick learner with a positive attitude and a continuous improvement mindset
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Stephen O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.