A real estate firm is looking to bring on a Salesforce Administrator to their team. The ideal candidate will have a background in Salesforce.com Administration and is looking to grow their career and interested in growth within a company.
The role will oversee the entire organizations Salesforce instance. The company is looking to enhance their Salesforce capabilities within the org.
- Complete administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, validation rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, and storage management
- Provide troubleshooting support and help with production issues
- Perform testing of new functionality and Salesforce seasonal releases
- Implement Change Management process, including maintaining updated documentation
- Complete regular system audits and preparations for upgrades
- Stay in touch with new Salesforce features and functionality to provide technical guidance and feasibility of Force.com solutions
- Be an expert in business processes in order to develop and improve internal business systems
- At least 1+ years' experience within Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Admin (Preferred)
- Knowledge of established Salesforce.com best practices
- Knowledge of building workflows using standard workflow functionality and advanced process automation techniques utilizing Process Builder and Flow.
- Demonstrated experience of Salesforce Data Loader and mass upload processes
If this sounds like the opportunity for you; send your CV to Kate Murray at email@example.com
This position does not offer Sponsorship at this time.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org