Salesforce Business Analyst(CPQ)-Atlanta, GA-$85k+
A client of ours is seeking to add a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst with specific focus on Salesforce CPQ and Billing (Revenue Cloud). The client is a leader in workforce solutions for businesses. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Quote-to-Cash processes and the Salesforce platform. The business analyst must balance strong written and verbal communication skills will system expertise and best practices.
- Support existing Salesforce CPQ and Billing solutions (and related applications): supporting production and trouble-shooting any issues
Build and maintain relationships stakeholders, analyzing and understanding business requirements, business processes, functional requirements, cross-functional needs and system capabilities
* Implement and Design Salesforce solutions based on Salesforce best practices
* Collaborate regularly with team of Business analysts, technical leads, and developers to improve systems
- 3+ years' experience in Business Analysis
- 2+ Years in Salesforce and Quote-to-Cash Technologies(CPQ)
- Salesforce Admin(201) Certification; more preferred (advanced admin, CPQ specialist)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail; good communication skills
Our client has a competitive Compensation Package and great benefits. If you are interested in learning more please submit your resume to Kate Murray at email@example.com.
Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder. No Sponsorship at this time.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org