Salesforce Technical Architect | $170-195K | Remote
A growing Salesforce Partner and ISV is looking to add an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect to their team. This person will be responsible for partnering with external clients and delivery teams to define, develop, and implement technology solutions. If you are looking for a new company to grow with and a better company culture apply to the position below!
We are looking for someone with but no limited to...
- 5+ years of enterprise architecture or consulting experience
- Strong application design skills combined with strong data, integration, and security architecture skills
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
- A thorough individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- A great listener with the ability to connect with people in diverse roles
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Resourceful and innovative thinker who can work through and solve problems
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Remote / Technical Architect / Consulting / Lightning