Sr Salesforce Developer - Remote - $145-$165k
One of my clients is in need of a Developer to enhance their ever-evolving Salesforce implementation. If you are interested in joining their collaborative and innovative team, read on!Responsibilities:
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet business objectives, requirements and company goals using both configuration and customization.
- Gather business requirements and work closely with stakeholders
- Interpret system/business requirements and prepare specification/design documents and collaborate in teams.
- Be involved in daily support and maintenance activities of internal Salesforce instance and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Conduct review and smoke testing on the enhancement delivered by the Peers to ensure the compliance to coding and security standards.
- Communicate with project managers and other developers to implement cohesive projects and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Proven background in project managing Salesforce implementations
- Experience with CPQ
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with force.com pages and developing them
- Proven experience working on larger enterprise Salesforce implementations.
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Sales, Service, and Field Service Lightning to better align changes to the CRM platform.
- Experience developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
This company offers a full benefits package, flexible PTO, and an excellent opportunity for growth.
if you are interested in this exciting new role, or any other roles we may have, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at 303.558.4422.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.