As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will play a critical role in the implementation, customization, and maintenance of this organisation's Salesforce platform. You will collaborate with various teams within the organization to identify business requirements, design efficient processes, and drive user adoption.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Working on an advanced Salesforce Org utilising Service Cloud all on Lightning
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements and translate them into scalable Salesforce solutions.
- User training, support and configuration (Objects, Flows, Validation Rules)
- Mentoring junior Salesforce Administrators in the team
- Experience in a Salesforce Administrator position
- Extensive experience with Service Cloud
- Proficiency in Salesforce configuration, including custom objects, workflows, validation rules, and security settings.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Private Medical Insurance
- Self development training budget