Salesforce Administrator - New York or Boston - 120K
A financial services client is searching for a Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for optimizing usage, implementing and testing enhancements and monitor daily operations. This role will support all 3rd vendor integration and data integrity associated with CRM and loan processing. This is a great opportunity to work with a strong Salesforce team in a growing company.
The Salesforce Administrator will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Candidates must have hands on experience with Salesforce in administrator and configuration roles and will be acting as a subject-matter expert
- Must have skills to identify business issues; analyze, and translate business needs into functional specifications
- Must have strong data management and data analysis skills
- Supports daily operations interfacing with business leaders
- 2+ years of Salesforce Experience
- Experience with Sales Cloud
- Experience working with 3rd party integrations
- Salesforce Certified (+)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be located in NY or MA
*U.S. Citizens and G.C. Holders only*
Benefits include a base salary of $120k plus a bonus! This position does require an onsite presence. With offices in New York and Boston, they are looking for someone to be on site 3 days a week. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing financial services institution that promotes both a healthy work life balance and a positive team culture.
If you are interested, contact Sam at email@example.com
or call at 347-478-5997.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347)- 478- 5997 or firstname.lastname@example.org