Salesforce Technical Consultant for Company in Copenhagen
Our client works with some of the biggest brands on exciting and complex projects within IT. Their Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing in the industry in Denmark, focused on helping clients create value through Salesforce.com.
You'll get to work across different sectors of the industry, in everything from consumer products, pharmaceuticals, telecoms and green energy. You will be working with our client to grow their business using the Salesforce.com platform, well supported by one of the largest ecosystems of Salesforce apps. The work will include some variation in tasks, with one day working directly with clients to understand their business requirements, and the next developing on a concept with a development team to find the best solution for end users.Your daily tasks:
- Work closely with the team's functional consultants to understand clients' business requirements and deliver technical solutions.
- Creating solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, supported by Salesforce Lightning and Apex - You will receive training and certifications to develop your skills and become proficient in the technical aspects of Apex/LWC/Aura
- You will get to use Salesforce apps from the extensive eco system to quickly create new functionality for their clients such as digital signatures or AI
- Their technical consultants also spend time face-to-face with their clients, so they naturally help you develop your professional communication skills, presentations and design development.
Benefits and Salary:
- Salesforce technical experience covering one or more of main cloud, sales, service, communities and other core cloud
- Experience working on large and complex end user or client projects involving hundreds of Salesforce users
- Experience with flexible project delivery and working as part of a professional Salesforce team
- Proven experience translating conceptual business needs and user stories into solutions that can be effectively implemented
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and project managers
- Experience working with and integrating third party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus
- You must have solid English skills and be based in the EU and willing to relocate to Copenhagen
- Professional development
- Rapid advancement in your career
- An environment that nurtures your entrepreneurial skills
- Flexible benefits that can be adapted to your personal needs
- Salary according to qualifications, nice pension
- Full time in the Copenhagen office
Want to know more? Then write to me on linkedin or via email 📧firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!