Marketing Technology Specialist (m/w/d) - hybrid working model - up to € 80.000 Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Operate and maintain our cross-channel Marketing Technology tool Tealium
- Drive the development of our marketing toolstack by collecting requirements with our marketing departments and handing them over to IT
- Collaboration with our data and web analytics team to evaluate the marketing performance
- Execute on implementing cross-channel, customer centric marketing strategies and use cases in close collaboration with the marketing departments
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role or consultant in Marketing, Sales, CRM or similar, preferably in e-commerce
- Expertise in working with cross-channel marketing technology and/or customer data platform solutions, e.g. Tealium
- Good understanding in handling data structures, interfaces and data processing
- Good understanding of web tracking and analytics
- Good experience in ad technologies (e.g. search, display) and BI/reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Fluent English skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborating with different departments
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- employee discount in our online shops
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
Do you see yourself in this role? Do you have the necessary focus and want to develop your career? Then I, Sally Elizabeth Ertürk, look forward to your application: firstname.lastname@example.org Your benefits of working with Mason Frank:
Mason Frank International is the world´s leading personnel consultancy specializing in the placement of specialists and executives in the areas of Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest vacancy in our specialty and have quickly become the leader in Salesforce recruiting.
Every day we offer well over 1000 open jobs in Salesforce and Cloud Marketing.
We ensure you discretion, integrity and personal care, expertise, customer relationships and professionalism! www.masonfrank.com
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/