Salesforce Technical Architect
Salesforce Technical Architect - REMOTE I am looking to fill this available position ASAP! The client's Architect left them high and dry in the middle of a reconfiguration from Sales cloud to Service cloud. This organization is on a mission to build networks of innovators that generate new solutions to national security issues. The role:
- Provide guidance in order to address business needs for 300+ end users in 3 separate entities.
- Work with the federal government and DoD organizations to establish suitable processes to support various activities.
- Design scalable robust solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Communicate solution options to business owners/stakeholders (e.g. architecture reviews).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on email@example.com
- 5+ years experience as Salesforce Solutions Architect
- 5+ years experience as Salesforce Lightning Administrator
- 5+ years experience with Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, SOQL & SOSL
- Secret Security Clearance or the ability to obtain Security Clearance (U.S. Citizen)