Salesforce Engineer- Remote - $130K
One of my clients is looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join their tight-knit Salesforce team! This company has invested in their Salesforce org and they utilize Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud. If you are looking to grow your Salesforce skillset, this is a great opportunity for exposure to various Salesforce products and to work alongside a talented Salesforce team! About the Role:
- Work alongside Salesforce developers and administrators to implement solutions which utilize APEX code and LWC
- Actively participate in design and code reviews
- Implement 3rd party tools using custom code when needed
- Collaborate with multiple business units and stakeholders
- 4+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Comfortability with Apex, LWC, Visualforce, Aura Components
- Salesforce certifications desired but not necessary
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Engineer role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role: or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or email@example.com